Wednesday, January 18, 2017

#Project365: Glacier View

For most of my trip so far, I had been eating dried fruit, nuts, and granola for breakfast; so I decided since I would be passing through Prince George that I would stop at McDonald's for some scrambled eggs. Alas, when I arrived, the McDonald's was still closed. ARGH! It was after 6:00 AM, so I figured that things are different in Canada. At Telkwa, I discovered a nice little picnic area along the Bulkley River:




Not too much further was Smithers, which is where my campground was located just north of the city. Hudson Bay Mountain is just to the southwest of the campground, which is aptly named Glacier View.










Tomorrow and Friday I will explore the vast interior mountains of British Columbia far away from civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment