Wednesday, January 11, 2017

#Project365: Turtle River State Park

As promised yesterday, here are some sneak previews of a couple more projects we will be featuring at upcoming shows. The theme of these particular projects is:




Just ignore that domino charm in the upper left-hand corner...





So, where is Turtle River State Park? Well, it is just west of Grand Forks, North Dakota, and that was where I spent my second night on my journey to the Great White North. While I have been in North Dakota before several times, I hadn't previously traveled this far north in the state.













North Dakota is pretty flat and there isn't a whole lot to see as far as scenery, especially in the eastern part of the state. The western part of the state doesn't get much better unless one enjoys looking at hundreds of fracking sites, gas flares, and power lines strung along the countryside. Tomorrow we'll continue further west!

No comments:

Post a Comment