Monday, January 23, 2017

#Project365: Valdez!

Oops! My friend Wendy, who got me convinced to do this Project 365; shared with me that I am not doing the project correctly. The big picture is that we are all short on time in so many ways, and so my story is designed to highlight the fact that there is no better time than RIGHT NOW to start living what you love. To reflect the project more effectively, I shall change the name of it tomorrow and continue with the "project365" label once I am finished with this current story.

Now, on to the rest of my story. From Tok to Valdez was extremely scenic. For anyone who has never been this far north, just the frost heaves themselves were quite jolting (in more than one way!). However, the views of the mountains and glaciers were awe-inspiring and majestic.

Mount Blackburn:





Wrangell-St.Elias Mountains:








The Worthington Glacier is truly massive; although at the actual viewing site it isn't as spectacular as it appears here below the official site:















Looking back at the glacier from Thompson Pass:





Other views from Thompson Pass:














Bridal Veil Falls:








The end of the road: Valdez!















No comments:

Post a Comment