Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Cloudland Canyon

 




A new favorite location is Cloudland Canyon State Park in Georgia. This place is perfect in spring! The elevation keeps temperatures cool yet warm enough to be comfortable. Another positive is that there weren't too many bugs here, either. I went on two short hikes while here since I had much longer jaunts both days I was here elsewhere (Glen Falls and Stone Tower and West Overlook Trail). I saved the hikes to the waterfalls for another time since I visited Glen Falls while I was here. The two short hikes to the Main Overlook and the West Rim Trail to the overlook there provided more than enough scenery to photograph. What gorgeous views!

Main Overlook




















































West Rim Overlook



























































No comments:

Post a Comment